Local Honor Student Nominated as ‘Future Medical Leader’
A local honor student will be a Delegate to the Congress of Future Medical Leaders in Massachusetts this coming June.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Chaparral High School student Amber Schweigert was nominated to be a Congress delegate by Dr. Robert Darling, the medical director of the National Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists to represent her school “based on her academic achievement, leadership potential and determination to serve humanity in the field of medicine.”
During the three-day event, Schweigert will join students from across the country and hear Nobel Laureates and National Medal of Science Winners talk about leading medical research, witness stories told by patients who are “living medical miracles,” and so much more.
- Nirvana Food Festival Returns to Paradise Valley in April
- Giordano’s to Bring Chicago-Style Pizza to Paradise Valley
- Four Xavier College Preparatory Win 2017 Congressional App Challenge
- Don Logan Earns 2018 Town of Paradise Valley Diversity Award
- Buildium Names Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ This Year
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.