Local Artist to Display Work at Jewish Heritage Center
The world of Paradise Valley artist Beth Ames Swartz will be displayed the Arizona Jewish Historical Society’s presentation of Tikkun Olam through Jan. 21, 2017, in the newly-renovated Cutler-Plotkin Jewish Heritage Center.
According to the Town of Paradise Valley Independent, the gallery will be open to the public from noon to 3 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday, and 6:30-9 p.m. and by appointment on the first and third Friday of each month at the Arizona Jewish Historical Society, 122 E. Culver St. in Phoenix.
Her artwork can be found in many public and private collections including at the National Museum of American Art, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Brooklyn Museum, the newspaper said.
- Xavier College Preparatory Student Ashley Menne Earns National Recognition
- Paradise Valley’s Veterans’ Appreciation Vintage Car Show is Nov. 12
- Phoenix Country Day School Opens Innovation Space
- Paradise Valley Walking and Bicycle Master Plan Moves Forward
- New Bar, Restaurant Coming to Paradise Valley’s Camelback Inn Resort
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.