Hall of Fame Pitcher Randy Johnson’s Paradise Valley Mansion for Sale
A hall of fame baseball player’s Paradise Valley mansion that’s for sale has a price reduction.
According to AZCentral.com, hall of famer and former Arizona Diamondback pitcher Randy Johnson’s Paradise Valley mansion was recently reduced to $16.5 million.
The 25,000-square-foot Tuscan-style home near Mummy Mountain reportedly features seven bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a professional recording studio, poker room, and home theater.
Johnson first put the home on the market in 2014 for $25 million, the report said.
- Two Paradise Valley Mansions Sell for More Than $4.9 Million Each
- Celebrity Golf Tournament in Paradise Valley to Benefit Ray of Hope Foundation
- Former Arizona Diamondback Matt Williams Lists Paradise Valley Mansion for $9.5 Million
- Local Honor Student Nominated as ‘Future Medical Leader’
- Nirvana Food Festival Returns to Paradise Valley in April
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.