Giordano’s to Bring Chicago-Style Pizza to Paradise Valley
Paradise Valley will soon be home to an iconic Chicago-style pizza parlor.
According to Phoenix’s ABC15, Giordano’s, known for its stuffed deep dish pizza, has confirmed plans to open a restaurant across from Paradise Valley Mall.
The restaurant will take the spot of the former Bonefish Grill and will be the Valley’s second location.
According to the news outlet, the restaurant is set to open in the late summer.
- Four Xavier College Preparatory Win 2017 Congressional App Challenge
- Don Logan Earns 2018 Town of Paradise Valley Diversity Award
- Buildium Names Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ This Year
- Paradise Valley Joins ‘Speak Up, Stand Up, Save a Life Month’
- Paradise Valley Woman Earns ‘Spirit of Philanthropy Award’
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.