Franciscan Renewal Center Breaks Ground on New Building
Franciscan friars, the Most Reverend Thomas J. Olmsted, Bishop of the Diocese of Phoenix, and nearly 400 community members came together to celebrate the groundbreaking for the new Conventual Church of Our Lady of the Angels at the Franciscan Renewal Center.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the church known as “Casa” will be located at 5802 E. Lincoln Dr. in Paradise Valley. The church will be more than 17,000 square feet with 600 fixed seats and flexible seating for another 200.
Construction is expected to be completed by the spring of 2017.
- Paradise Valley Town Council Approves Ritz-Carlton Development
- Paradise Valley Resident Receives 2015 Visionary Award
- Xavier’s Lanier Named Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year
- Paradise Valley Swimmer Wins State Championship
- Paradise Valley Police to Open Substation at Cherokee Elementary
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.