Former U.S. Ambassador to Jamaica Sells Paradise Valley Mansion for $3 Million
The Paradise Valley home to a former U.S. Ambassador to Jamaica was recently sold.
According to AZCentral.com, J. Howard LaGrange Johnson, who served as U.S. ambassador to Jamaica under President George W. Bush from 2005 to 2009, recently sold his 5,610-square-foot Paradise Valley house for $3 million.
LaGrange Johnson sold the home to Byron C. Roth, the chairman and CEO of ROTH Capital Partners LLC, an investment banking firm headquartered in Newport Beach, California, the report said.
The property is located in the Tennis Ranch on Camelback community on Camelback Mountain, and has five bedrooms and six-and-a-half bathrooms, the report said.
- Jeremy Knapp Hired as Paradise Valley’s Next Community Development Director
- Two Paradise Valley Restaurants Make National ‘Best Al Fresco’ List
- First Homes Will Released for Purchase at The Luxe in Desert Ridge July 6
- Paradise Valley Teen Named Gatorade Arizona Boys Soccer Player of the Year
- Lincoln Medical Plaza in Paradise Valley to be Redeveloped
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.