Former Baseball Player Justin Morneau Sells Paradise Valley Home for $2.55 Million
Justin Morneau, who used to play for the Minnesota Twins, recently sold his Paradise Valley home.
According to AZCentral.com, Morneau and his wife, Krista, sold the mansion, located in Fanfol Estates, for $2.55 million.
The Tuscan-style, 8,373-square-foot home has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms, a den/library, a formal living and dining room, a gourmet chef’s kitchen, a game room with wet bar and wine cellar and a private theater, the article said. In addition, the master suite comes with a massage room, exercise room and nursery attached.
As for the new owners, Raad Hindosh and Maha Tomas, internal medicine specialists practicing in Scottsdale, reportedly purchased the home.
- Paradise Valley Woman Wins Trail Title at Quarter Horse World Championships
- Major League Baseball Player Puts Paradise Valley Mansion Up for Sale
- Paradise Valley Teen Will Compete at National Hip Hop Championship
- Paradise Valley Woman Creates Coloring Book Inspired By Pet Dog
- Historic Paradise Valley Home Recognized With Preservation Award
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.