Don Logan Earns 2018 Town of Paradise Valley Diversity Award
The Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’i of Paradise Valley recently presented its 2018 Diversity Champion Award to a deserving local man.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, Don Logan was honored with the award on Jan. 15, an award that recognizes his 35-plus years of dedication and service in strengthening diversity and building relationships to bring communities together.
The award ceremony, held in conjunction with observance of the federal holiday honoring Dr. King, is in its 20th year and is reportedly spearhead by the Baha’i Assembly of Paradise Valley.
Logan has been the director of the Equal Opportunity Department for the city of Phoenix since June 2015, and before that, was president of Don Logan & Associates, LLC, where he managed a practice that was committed to providing consulting services related to diversity awareness training and other topics, the article said.
Logan served in multiple positions with the city of Scottsdale prior to the creation of his own firm and most recent employment with the city of Phoenix.
- Buildium Names Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ This Year
- Paradise Valley Joins ‘Speak Up, Stand Up, Save a Life Month’
- Paradise Valley Woman Earns ‘Spirit of Philanthropy Award’
- Paradise Valley Accepting Applications for Committee Vacancies
- Paradise Valley Mansion is Most Expensive Home Sale in Arizona History
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.