Community Breakfast Event Raises $355K for Ryan House
More than $355,000 is going to directly to Ryan House, a nonprofit that cares for Arizona’s children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the seventh annual Community Breakfast at the Arizona Biltmore Resort in Paradise Valley raised a total of $355,146 for the organization.
The event’s honorary chair was Tony La Russa, chief baseball officer for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
“We are so grateful for the support of the community, which has opened its heart to Ryan House and embraced our mission. For the children and families we serve, Ryan House is a lifeline,” Ryan House Executive Director Alyssa Crockett said.
- Paradise Valley Picks New Police Chief
- Paradise Valley’s Newest Development Now Offering Private Viewings
- Restaurant Review: enFuego
- Paradise Valley to Add New Speed Cameras Around Town
- Former NBA Star Selling His Beautiful Paradise Valley Home
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.