Celebrity Golf Tournament in Paradise Valley to Benefit Ray of Hope Foundation
A celebrity golf tournament to be held at Paradise Valley’s Mountain Shadows Resort May 3-4 will benefit the Ray of Hope Foundation.
According to the Paradise Valley Independent, the Inaugural Mountain Shadows Celebrity Shootout is set for May 3-4 on The Short Course at Mountain Shadows Resort in Paradise Valley, and will benefit the Ray of Hope Foundation, a non-profit organization that helps people struggling with hardships.
Tickets for foursomes are available to the public, and start at $4,000 per foursome, the report said, with teams then drafting a celebrity to play with their group in the shootout.
The slate of celebrities hasn’t been released, but currently includes NFL hall of famer Ray Lewis and ESPN’s award-winning “Sport Science” host John Brenkus.
- Former Arizona Diamondback Matt Williams Lists Paradise Valley Mansion for $9.5 Million
- Local Honor Student Nominated as ‘Future Medical Leader’
- Nirvana Food Festival Returns to Paradise Valley in April
- Giordano’s to Bring Chicago-Style Pizza to Paradise Valley
- Four Xavier College Preparatory Win 2017 Congressional App Challenge
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.