Buildium Names Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ This Year
After the 2008 recession, fast-forward a decade and many areas of the country are bouncing back and experiencing major growth.
And according to Buildium, there are some secondary markets—mid-sized cities experiencing an uptick in growth—that need your attention.
Phoenix is one of those markets, being called an “up-and-coming” market by the property management software provider. With other expert predictions and insights helping Buildium form its list, Phoenix was one of just 12 up-and-comers mentioned.
Buildlum pointed to several listicles featuring Phoenix as a hot market, including PwC’s U.S. Markets to Watch in 2018 (Overall Real Estate Prospects and Home Building Prospects list).
- Paradise Valley Joins ‘Speak Up, Stand Up, Save a Life Month’
- Paradise Valley Woman Earns ‘Spirit of Philanthropy Award’
- Paradise Valley Accepting Applications for Committee Vacancies
- Paradise Valley Mansion is Most Expensive Home Sale in Arizona History
- Paradise Valley Football Player Commits to NAU
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.