Basha Family’s Mansion Hits the Market for $3.85 Million
The Paradise Valley mansion owned by the members of the legendary Basha family is now on the marketing for $3.85 million.
According to AZCentral, the 9,500-square-foot home was purchased by Camille Basha and Connie Vitalie, two daughters of Bashas’ family patriarch Najeeb Basha, back in 2003 for just $1.075 million. Both sisters have passed away and the home is now being sold by the family.
The home features five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, hardwood floor throughout, tons of windows for natural light, and even comes with a guest house, the newspaper said.
- Money Magazine Names Paradise Valley to ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- New Restaurant ‘The Covenant’ Opens in Paradise Valley
- Paradise Valley Woman Wins Trail Title at Quarter Horse World Championships
- Major League Baseball Player Puts Paradise Valley Mansion Up for Sale
- Paradise Valley Teen Will Compete at National Hip Hop Championship
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.