10 Paradise Valley Flower Girls Participate in Fashion Show Luncheon
Ten Paradise Valley girls participated in the Board of Visitors 63rd Annual Fashion Show Luncheon Dec. 10.
According to The Town of Paradise Valley Independent, the fashion show featured Flower Girls from all over Arizona, as well as professional models. Participants took to the runway wearing the latest fashions from Dillard’s.
This year’s Paradise Valley Flower Girls were Preston Buck, Kyla Christifulli, Anna Lee Cook, Ally Dowse, Macy Gordon, Lindsey Helsten, Zoe Kroot, Ashley Martin, Sydney Zuieback and Elena Zurek, the article said.
Established in 1908, the Board of Visitors is the oldest charitable organization in Arizona, according to the article. Last year, the Board donated $800,000 to local charities including First Place AZ, Hacienda Healthcare and the Jewish Family and Children’s Services.
- Paradise Valley OKs Plat Map for Parcel in Ritz-Carlton Development
- The Short Course, Mountain Shadows on Par to Open in February
- Phoenix Country Day School Named a Top School Nationally
- Paradise Valley Community College Women’s Soccer Team Wins National Title
- Paradise Valley Couple to Chair 13th ‘Childhelp Drive the Dream Gala’
This local update courtesy of your Paradise Valley Community Expert.