Ridgedale YMCA to Hold Senior Health, Resource Fair
The Ridgedale YMCA will hold a health and resource fair for seniors 55 and older from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. May 28.
According to the Sun Sailor, the event will feature keynote speaker and Twin Cities resident Lucy Rose Fischer is an expert on aging, gerontologist, author and artist. Resources offered at the fair include balance assessments, depression and anxiety screenings, and mini-sessions with a health coach.
The event will have door prizes and free refreshments, and is free and open to the public, the Sun Sailor reported.
- Nonprofit Opens to Support Those Living With Cancer
- Warmer Weather Means A Hotter Minnetonka Real Estate Market
- Minnetonka Rotary Won’t Stop Until Polio is No Longer a Threat
- Minnetonka Football Head Coach Makes an Impact Both On and Off the Field
- Easy and Inexpensive Upgrades to Sell or Improve Your Home