Ridgedale Center Announces New Restaurants, Stores
According to the Sun Sailor, Nordstrom will take up 48,000 square feet within the mall and has prompted a reorganization and addition of stores.
The new restaurants will be Kona Grill, a steak and sushi spot, and Ruscello, a full-service restaurant that will serve Mediterranean and Italian inspired cuisine, the newspaper reported.
Among the new stores that are confirmed are Lush, Johnston & Murphy, Tumi, Tommy Bahama and Banana Republic.
- Minnetonka High’s VANTAGE Program Adding 6 New Courses
- 18 Minnetonka Students Get Hennepin Theatre Trust Recognition
- Minnetonka Elementary School Named “Grandmasters of Chess”
- New Brew Uses Zebra Mussels Straight from Lake Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Business Makes Outside Mag’s “Best Places to Work” List
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.