Report: Minnetonka Is a Top-10 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
Minnetonka is one of the top places to raise a family in the state, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings report.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well, with Niche taking into account key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
And Minnetonka came in at No. 10 on the list. The city also boasts an A+ grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an A+ for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Minnesota rankings, click here.
- Minnetonka Proposes 4.7-Mile Mountain Bike Trail for Lone Lake Park
- Minnetonka High School Names Andrew Frosch Assistant Principal
- Minnetonka Girls Fastpitch Coach Mary Beth Wiig Earns 400th Career Win
- Niche: Minnetonka Schools Among Best in State and Nation
- Minnetonka ‘Chest Master’ Going for Second U.S. Title
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.