Plans for Affordable Housing Complex Move Forward in Minnetonka
A new affordable housing project, At Home Apartments, moved ahead last month, as the Minnetonka City Council approved related land use items and the agreement to establish at TIF district and issue revenue bonds.
According to the Sun Sailor, the development will feature 106 units with 21 of those units being income- and rent-restricted.
The project still has a ways to go before all approvals are received, but this was enough to keep the project going.
- Minnetonka to Host Annual ‘Eco Fun Fest’ June 3
- Minnetonka Internet Company Gets in on Twin Cities Business
- Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
- Ridgedale Center Announces New Restaurants, Stores
- Kid-Friendly Cafe Complete With Play Space Coming to Minnetonka
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.