Minnetonka’s Ty Barron Up for 2017 ‘Mr. Football’ Award
Minnetonka linebacker Ty Barron is up for a major state football honor.
According to the Star Tribune, Barron is one of 11 Minnesota seniors in the running for the 2017 Mr. Football Award.
The award is sponsored by the coaches association and the Minnesota Vikings, and it will be presented at a banquet on Dec. 5 at the Doubletree by Hilton in St. Louis Park.
- The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Minnetonka
- 60 Minnetonka Students Named AP Scholars
- Minnetonka Announces 2017 Photo Contest Winners
- Minnetonka Police Has its First ‘Community Engagement Officer’
- Minnetonka Approves Shady Oak Crossing Housing Development
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.