Minnetonka’s Shady Oak Beach Opens for Summer
Summer is officially here. Minnetonka’s Shady Oak Beach opened for the season on June 5.
Shady Oak Beach is part of an 85-acre recreational area that features 76 feet of shoreline and great amenities such as a multi-age playground area, lifeguards, concessions, canoe rental, fishing and much more. Daily admission is $6 per person and season passes are available.
The beach is located at 5200 Shady Oak Rd. in Minnetonka. For more information, click here.
- Minnetonka Wellness Center Celebrates 30 Years
- Minnetonka Ranks No. 4 on ‘Best High Schools’ List
- Plans for Affordable Housing Complex Move Forward in Minnetonka
- Apartment Plans Submitted for Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Area
- Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.