Minnetonka Wellness Center Celebrates 30 Years
Minnetonka’s The Marsh just celebrated its 30th anniversary on May 19 with an evening of mingling, live music and a dinner buffet.
According to the Sun Current, the wellness center hosted about 200 people for the anniversary event.
“We are not a club, we are a community center,” Ruth Stricker, founder of The Marsh, said that night.
According to the center’s website, is open to the public and to those who choose to become members. It’s located on scenic marshlands and it’s mission is to challenge, educate and support a healthy approach to living life.
Learn more about The Marsh here.
- Minnetonka Ranks No. 4 on ‘Best High Schools’ List
- Plans for Affordable Housing Complex Move Forward in Minnetonka
- Apartment Plans Submitted for Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Area
- Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
- Ridgedale Center Announces New Restaurants, Stores
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.