Minnetonka Student Wins Starkey Hearing Foundation Video Contest
Besides bragging rights, Schneider also won a trip to the foundation’s annual “So The World May Hear” Awards Gala on July 20 in St. Paul, MN, the newspaper reported.
The contest called for students to create and submit public service announcements to teach fellow students about noise-induced hearing loss and good-listening habits.
For more information on the Starkey Hearing Foundation, go to starkeyhearingfoundation.org.
- Minnetonka Girls Track Team Repeats As State Champs
- Heavy Table: Don’t Overlook Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Cafe
- Minnetonka’s Gold Nugget Celebrates 5 Years Back in the Community
- Nonprofit Opens to Support Those Living With Cancer
- Easy and Inexpensive Upgrades to Sell or Improve Your Home