Minnetonka Girls Fastpitch Coach Mary Beth Wiig Earns 400th Career Win
Longtime Minnetonka High School girls fastpitch softball coach Mary Beth Wiig recently crossed a major milestone as a coach.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, Wiig earned her 400th win as a head coach April 27 when the Skippers beat Mendota Heights 9-0.
Wiig, who first took over as head coach of the Minnetonka fastpitch softball team is in her 29th season leading the team, the report said.
- Niche: Minnetonka Schools Among Best in State and Nation
- Minnetonka ‘Chest Master’ Going for Second U.S. Title
- Lake Minnetonka Conservation District Gets Grant to Fight Invasive Species
- Minnetonka Named a Top Place to Live in Minnesota
- Minnetonka-Based Reach for Resources Annual Bowl-a-Thon Set for April 21
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.