Minnetonka Farmers Market Opens for Another Season July 1
The Minnetonka Farmers Market will return for its sixth season July 1, with hours from 3-7 p.m. every Tuesday through Sept. 30.
A variety of vendors both new and returning will be featured at this year’s market, offering produce, honey, bread, fresh eggs, herbs, pretzels, apples, sauces, salsa, soaps, skin care products and crafts, according to a city press release.
In addition, market goers can expect musical performances by Four Legg Fish, Paul Imholte, David Grams, Brian Peterson and Jim Fast throughout the season.
The popular market is held at the Minnetonka Civic Center Campus in the Ice Arena B parking lot, located at 14600 Minnetonka Blvd.
Visit the Minnetonka Farmers Market page on the city’s website for dates and times of performances, and more information about the musicians. For the latest market news, follow on Facebook at facebook.com/mtkafarmersmarket.
- Minnetonka’s Summer Music Series Begins June 24
- Minnetonka Girls Track Team Repeats As State Champs
- Heavy Table: Don’t Overlook Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Cafe
- Minnetonka’s Gold Nugget Celebrates 5 Years Back in the Community
- Nonprofit Opens to Support Those Living With Cancer
- Easy and Inexpensive Upgrades to Sell or Improve Your Home
- Warmer Weather Means A Hotter Minnetonka Real Estate Market
- Where Wildlife Meets the City – Clarion Hills by Ron Clark