Minnetonka Company Offering ‘Recreational Oxygen’ During Super Bowl Week
A Minnetonka company is offering a special service to partiers and visitors during Super Bowl week: oxygen.
According to the Star Tribune, Minnetonka-based Oxygen Plus is offering free oxygen canisters to people taking limousine rides with Black Star Transportation, and also offering canister delivery for about $30.
Taking puffs of oxygen is common on the sidelines among players at football games, and the company said taking hits of its purse- and pocket-sized oxygen canisters can help with hangovers, jet lag, exercise fatigue and altitude sickness, the report said.
The cannisters range in price from about $5 to $11.
- Minnetonka City Council Officially Has New Member
- Construction Has Begun on New Senior Living Facility in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Elementary Students Raise Thousands for Families Fighting Childhood Cancer
- Minneapolis Copper Hen Owners to Open Second Location in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Looking For Residents to Serve on City Boards and Commissions
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.