Minnetonka City Council Discusses New Senior Living Facility
A new senior living facility is being considered by the Minnetonka City Council.
According to the Sun Sailor, Cherrywood Pointe Senior Cooperative is being proposed near wetlands and would reside at 2004 Plymouth Rd. if approved.
The building has a one-story component on the south side of the property, but the main body of the building would have four or five stories with underground parking for residents. The whole building would be 40,500 square feet and there would be a 5,750 square-foot courtyard, the newspaper reported.
The city council heard praise and concerns about the project during its discussion, and said it would need to further review the plan as it moves forward in the process. Dates for other discussions were not mentioned in the article.
- Apartment Plans Submitted for Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Area
- Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
- Minnetonka High Welcomes 2 New Immersion Teachers
- 10 Minnetonka Choral Students Picked for State Honor Choirs
- Kid-Friendly Cafe Complete With Play Space Coming to Minnetonka
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.