Minnetonka-Based Reach for Resources Annual Bowl-a-Thon Set for April 21
Minnetonka-based Reach for Resources is holding its annual bowl-a-thon April 21. The event will go from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Park Tavern, located at 3401 Louisiana Ave. S. in St. Louis Park.
According to the Sun Sailor, proceeds from the bowling event will go toward the organization’s mission of supporting individuals with developmental disabilities and mental illness.
Participants can form their own teams of four to six people or be placed on a team, and a minimum of $50 in pledges and donations is due prior to the event to qualify for bowling and lunch, the report said. Bowlers will receive T-shirts, and prizes will be awarded for fundraising efforts and for bowling strikes.
Reach for Resources is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support individuals with disabilities and mental illness to reach their full potential, according to their website.
To register, visit reachforresources.org.
- Minnetonka Teacher Named Semifinalist for Teacher of the Year Award
- Minnetonka Boys Hockey Team Wins First State Championship
- Minnetonka Target at Ridgedale to Get Facelift
- Minnetonka High School Boys Alpine Ski Team Wins State Title
- Minnetonka West Middle School Team Earns Trip to National Science Bowl
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.