Minneapolis Copper Hen Owners to Open Second Location in Minnetonka
Owners of the Copper Hen, a Minneapolis restaurant, are expanding and they’re opening a new, second location in Minnetonka.
According to Eater Twin Cities, the new location will be called the Copper Cow, and take the place of a former Dairy Queen at 5445 Eden Prairie Road in Minnetonka.
With plans to open in the summer, the new space will include a vaulted ceiling — they’re actually replacing the roof on the old Dairy Queen — as well as a number of other changes such as a fireplace and space for up to 85 people, the article said.
As for the food, like the original restaurant, everything will be made from scratch, including the bringing in of whole beef to grind in-house to offer some fresh burgers.
Copper Cow will be open for lunch and dinner seven days a week with brunch served on the weekend, the article said.
- Minnetonka Looking For Residents to Serve on City Boards and Commissions
- Longtime Minnetonka Restaurant, Jimmy’s, Refreshes Brand and Menu
- Minnetonka Teacher Uses Vinyl Records to Connect With Students
- The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Minnetonka
- 60 Minnetonka Students Named AP Scholars
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.