Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
If you’re already looking forward to the first day you can get out on the lake this summer, you will certainly like what Ryan Jaeger is dreaming up.
According to KSTP.com, Jaeger is the man behind PaddleTap, a nearly 30-foot custom pontoon boat with 10 pedal stations that uses your pedaling to power the boat.
“It holds up to 13 to 14 people, including the captain,” Jaeger told KSTP. “There are coolers right in the middle, and you just pedal and paddle along.”
Basically, this design takes your traditional pedal pub to the beautiful waters of Lake Minnetonka.
- Minnetonka High Welcomes 2 New Immersion Teachers
- Ridgedale Center Announces New Restaurants, Stores
- Minnetonka High’s VANTAGE Program Adding 6 New Courses
- 18 Minnetonka Students Get Hennepin Theatre Trust Recognition
- Minnetonka Elementary School Named “Grandmasters of Chess”
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.