Kid-Friendly Cafe Complete With Play Space Coming to Minnetonka
For any parents who have been “trapped in kidville,” a new restaurant and play place is opening to give you a little refuge and you kids a place to have some fun.
According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, entrepreneur Sarah Bakkum is opening the the spot that features “an indoor play area that will have neutral decor, plenty of strong coffee and a menu fit for a discriminating foodie.”
Bakkum is a former teacher and is a mother of two, and she said it’s always been hard to find a place that is kid-friendly and appealing to adults—and the Play & Learn Cafe will perhaps fill that void.
The establishment is expected to open on Dec. 15 if all goes as planned.
- Minnetonka’s Bacio Makes 2014 Vita.mn Restaurant Guide
- Minnetonka Business Makes Outside Mag’s “Best Places to Work” List
- Restaurant Review: Bacio in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Makes Security Company’s List of Safest Minnesota Cities
- Minnetonka’s Snuffy’s Adds Breakfast to the Menu
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.