HGTV to Launch New Television Show Starring Minnetonka Couple
HGTV is set to launch a new television show, and it will star a Minnetonka couple.
According to Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, “Stay or Sell” will premier in July, and will feature Minnetonka renovators Heather and Brad Fox as they help families create their dream homes.
The two co-own the Minnetonka company Fox Homes, and they’ve been selling, building, and redesigning homes all over the Twin Cities for nearly 10 years, the article said.
The pilot, which airs on July 9, reportedly follows the Foxes as they help St. Louis Park residents Liza and Brian Hill choose between renovating their current home or buying new.
- Massive Lake Minnetonka ‘Castle’ Hits the Market for $11 Million
- Minnetonka Park Board Approves Mountain Bike Trail at Lone Lake Park
- Minnetonka Senior Among 17 to Earn Ridgeview Foundation Scholarships
- Report: Minnetonka Is a Top-10 Place to Raise a Family in Minnesota
- Minnetonka Proposes 4.7-Mile Mountain Bike Trail for Lone Lake Park
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.