Heavy Table: Don’t Overlook Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Cafe
The foodies publication hails Glen Lake Cafe as “a charming, friendly alternative to typical strip mall fare that would be welcome in any neighborhood.”
The neighborhood cafe boasts a variety of delicacies throughout its daytime, dinner and brunch menus, including a mango curry chicken sandwich, beet salad, steak frites plate and even guacamole.
Heavy Table recommends anything fish, no matter how small or big your appetite is:
“The Thai fish cakes ($10) offer bites of tender, flaky fish under a crispy crust, and the chile sauce lends a sweet note that’s prevented from becoming too sweet from the addition of green curry.”
The Heavy Table article also throws praise towards the featured salads:
“The abundant salads will appeal to anyone who loves to — or feels he should — eat more greens.”
The Glen Lake Cafe is located at 14725 Excelsior Blvd. For more information on the restaurant, go to glenlake-cafe.com.
- Minnetonka’s Gold Nugget Celebrates 5 Years Back in the Community
- Nonprofit Opens to Support Those Living With Cancer
- Easy and Inexpensive Upgrades to Sell or Improve Your Home
- Warmer Weather Means A Hotter Minnetonka Real Estate Market
- Where Wildlife Meets the City – Clarion Hills by Ron Clark