Fall Color Cruises Return to Lake Minnetonka
The Museum of Lake Minnetonka has brought back the popular Steamboat Minnehaha fall color cruises and you only have one weekend left to take advantage.
The first cruises were held Sunday, Sept. 21 and they will run through Sunday, Oct. 5. The cruises run at 11:40 a.m., 1:15 p.m. and 2:50 p.m. on Saturdays and Sunday, and depart from Excelsior’s city dock.
If you want to catch a tour of beautiful Lake Minnetonka, while also seeing the gorgeous colors of Minnesota fall, then this is the event for you. Tickets cost $15 for adults and $5 for kids ages 4-12. For more information, go to steamboatminnehaha.org. To buy tickets, click here.
- Restaurant Review: Bacio in Minnetonka
- Tour Season Begins for Minnetonka’s Burwell House
- Minnetonka Makes Security Company’s List of Safest Minnesota Cities
- Minnetonka’s Snuffy’s Adds Breakfast to the Menu
- Minnetonka High Grad Joins Teach For America
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.