Construction Has Begun on New Senior Living Facility in Minnetonka
Construction has officially begin on a new 147-unit senior living facility in Minnetonka.
According to Rebusiness Online, the Opus Group officially began construction on the facility, which will include independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments.
The facility, which is located near I-394 and Hopkins Crossroad, will be operated by Ebenezer Management Services once open, the article said. Building amenities will include a salon, chapel, club room, dining room and walking paths.
The building is expected to be complete in the spring of 2019.
- Minnetonka Elementary Students Raise Thousands for Families Fighting Childhood Cancer
- Minneapolis Copper Hen Owners to Open Second Location in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Looking For Residents to Serve on City Boards and Commissions
- Longtime Minnetonka Restaurant, Jimmy’s, Refreshes Brand and Menu
- Minnetonka Teacher Uses Vinyl Records to Connect With Students
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.