Apartment Plans Submitted for Minnetonka’s Glen Lake area
Minnetonka’s Glen Lake neighborhood is the proposed site for a new apartment and townhome development by Lakewest Development.
According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, Lakewest Development recently submitted plans to the city for a 4-story, 78-unit apartment building for the former site of Kraemer’s True Value Hardware. The plans also call for eight detached townhomes to be built.
Last year the development company discussed a project for 98 units and a ground floor of retail space, but the new plan doesn’t call for any retail space, the journal reported.
According to the Star Tribune, the Minnetonka City Council is set to discuss the plan at its upcoming meeting on March 23.
- Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
- Minnetonka High Welcomes 2 New Immersion Teachers
- Ridgedale Center Announces New Restaurants, Stores
- New Brew Uses Zebra Mussels Straight from Lake Minnetonka
- Kid-Friendly Cafe Complete With Play Space Coming to Minnetonka
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.