Everybody who has been to Lake Minnetonka is well aware that it is a great place for fishing, boating, water skiing, and other related outdoor activities. However, there are many other things you can do throughout the year that can be just as fun.
If you are ready to “think outside the box” and experience something new, here are five cool things you can do on Lake Minnetonka in the near future.
1. Head to Excelsior Bay for the 4th of July fireworks show
2. Visit Boy Scout Island for a rope swinging adventure
3. Watch the bridge jumpers (or become one yourself!)
4. Visit the area where the lake turns into Minnehaha Creek
5. Relax and enjoy the scenery!
With so much to do, there is no wondering why Lake Minnetonka attracts thousands upon thousands of daily visitors. From those who live in the area to those who are visiting on vacation, everybody who visits the lake is in for the time of their life.