Minnetonka Theatre to Present ‘Titanic’ Musical
Minnetonka Theatre, the Minnetonka High School’s theater arts program, is set to open Titanic: The Ship of Dreams Musical on April 22.
According to the program’s website, the musical has won five Tony Awards including the award for Best Musical.
Of course, the musical is set on the ocean liner RMS Titanic, which tragically sank in the early hours of April 15 while on its maiden voyage.
“In a stunning chamber musical as massive as the ocean liner that shares its name, Titanic tells the stories of the people on board the legendary steamer and the men who got them there. Spanning all classes, Titanic captures the stories from the whole range of humanity aboard the ship,” the online playbill states.
Opening night is Saturday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m. at the Arts Center on 7’s Main Stage, 18285 Highway 7 in Minnetonka. Additional showtimes include: April 23 at 2 p.m.; April 28, April 29, May 5 and May 6 at 7:30 p.m.; and May 7 at 2 p.m.
- Minnetonka Student to Participate in Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Minnetonka High School Sending 31 Students to DECA International Competition
- Minnetonka Approves ‘Self-Service’ Liquor License
- Groveland Elementary Students Get Visit From Minnesota Vikings
- Minnetonka Boys Win State Class AA Swimming Title
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.