Minnetonka High School Sending 31 Students to DECA International Competition
Minnetonka High School will send 31 students to compete at the international DECA competition later this month.
According to the Sun Sailor, the 31 students qualified to compete at the DECA International Career Development Conference April 26-29 in Anaheim, CA.
Among the students who qualified, 10 were first-place winners including: Cameron Anundson, Savannah Bhojwani, Karac Johnson, Selena Zingsheim, Zane Bush, Oliver Thomasson, Claire Salmi, Ben Wiley, Selena Zingsheim and Katherine Lindberg.
The DECA students were assisted by their advisors Erik Sill, Connie Strand and Stephanie Lolich, the article said.
- Minnetonka Approves ‘Self-Service’ Liquor License
- Groveland Elementary Students Get Visit From Minnesota Vikings
- Minnetonka Boys Win State Class AA Swimming Title
- Minnetonka Student Nominated for Admission to U.S. Air Force Academy
- Minnetonka West Middle School Wins Regional Science Bowl Competition
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.