Groveland Elementary Students Get Visit From Minnesota Vikings
Members of the Minnesota Vikings recently visited Groveland Elementary School in Minnetonka.
According to the Sun Sailor, members of the team visited the school March 8 to discuss bullying, and was facilitated through the organization’s STOP Bullying program.
Students in grades 2-5 participated in the session, and the program was led by the Vikings mascot Viktor and Taylor, a Vikings cheerleader, and players Adam Thielen and Danielle Hunter, the article said.
- Minnetonka Boys Win State Class AA Swimming Title
- Minnetonka Student Nominated for Admission to U.S. Air Force Academy
- Minnetonka West Middle School Wins Regional Science Bowl Competition
- Minnetonka Teacher in the Running for Minnesota Teacher of the Year
- Minnetonka Teacher Named ‘Excellent Educator’ by WCCO-TV
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.