Minnetonka High Makes AP District Honor Roll – Again
For the fifth consecutive year, Minnetonka High School has been recognized by the College Board and named to the Advanced Placement District Honor Roll.
According to the Sun Sailor, to make the honor roll, schools had to boost the number of students participating, as well as increase or maintain the percentage of students earning AP exam scores of three or higher.
In 2016, 1,315 Minnetonka students took 2,376 AP exams, and the percent of AP students with scores of three or higher was 86.2 percent. This compares to state 66 percent and global 60 percent averages, the newspaper said.
- Station Pizzeria to Open in Minnetonka on Jan. 17
- Minnetonka High Grad to Run 50 Marathons to Bring Special Nonprofit to MN
- Minnetonka High School Students Make Sandwiches for Those in Need
- Minnetonka Council Approves Bren Road Housing Development
- Minnetonka Boy Launches Publishing Company for Teens
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.