TwinWest Chamber Foundation Announces Workforce Scholarship Recipients
The TwinWest Chamber of Commerce’s foundation recently awarded $27,000 in scholarships to 25 students at west metro technical schools.
According to the Sun Sailor, the scholarship recipients and their respective schools are:
- Rasmussen College: Mitchell Balding, Alison Fulwider, Angela Maruska, Eric Perkins, Jestine Houle and Rasheena Bickham.
- North Hennepin Community College: Angela Wragg, Achille Jiofo Kenzo, Angela Wilson-Doe, Cecile Nono Mbienda Epse Ketchaya, Utah Ogbonna, Pader Lor, Mallory Harris, Morena Portillo Fuentes and Taiwo Dolo.
- Dunwoody College: Devyn Smoter, Alexis Koren, Gianna Madison, Joshua Garcia, Kerry Mandt, Patrick Kowal, JJ Virnala and Julie VanderWal.
- Herzing University: Denette Phillips and Kelly Stewart.
According to its website, The TwinWest Chamber of Commerce aims to promote business opportunities and businesses in many west metro cities, including Minnetonka, Plymouth, Medicine Lake, and St. Louis Park, as well as a handful of others. Its foundation has been awarding scholarships since 1982.
- Station Pizzeria to Open in Minnetonka on Jan. 17
- Minnetonka High Grad to Run 50 Marathons to Bring Special Nonprofit to MN
- Minnetonka High School Students Make Sandwiches for Those in Need
- Minnetonka Council Approves Bren Road Housing Development
- Minnetonka Boy Launches Publishing Company for Teens
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.