Minnetonka Boy Launches Publishing Company for Teens
A Minnetonka boy has launched his own publishing company.
According to HometownSource.com, Justin Anderson, a Minnetonka teen who is also a sophomore at Wayzata High School, launched the company as a way for teens to get published.
He told the website the idea came about after he self-published his own book, “Saving Stripes: A Kitty’s Story” in 2015.
His mom, Rachel, works in the book industry and helped him get his book, and the company off the ground.
“Teens are an age group that has a lot of writers who barely ever get a chance to publish because it’s too expensive,” Justin told the website.
- Developer Proposes New Apartment Complex in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Alumni Publishes Halloween Children’s Book
- Minnetonka Announces National Advanced Placement Scholars
- Three Minnetonka Elementary Schools to Get New Gyms
- Minnetonka High School Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.