Developer Proposes New Apartment Complex in Minnetonka
Minnetonka could be home to a massive new apartment complex.
According to the Star Tribune, LeCesse Development Corporation presented plans for a new 322-unit apartment complex to the Minnetonka City Council earlier this month.
The complex would replace a pair of industrial buildings along Bren Road, the report said.
At five stories, the developer told the council the complex would cater to young professionals and millennials with rents that would average $1.75 per square foot, the report said.
- Minnetonka Alumni Publishes Halloween Children’s Book
- Minnetonka Announces National Advanced Placement Scholars
- Three Minnetonka Elementary Schools to Get New Gyms
- Minnetonka High School Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
- Minnetonka Business Helps Girl Scout Donate Dresses to Orphans in Haiti, Africa
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.