Minnetonka High School Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
A Minnetonka High School student has earned a perfect score on the ACT test.
According to the Sun Sailor, junior Carl Ell-Egermeier earned a perfect composite score of 36 on a recent ACT test, a national exam that consists of tests in English, mathematics, reading and science.
On average, fewer than one-tenth of 1 percent of students earn this top score, according to the report.
ACT test scores are accepted by all major US colleges and exceptional scores of 36 provide colleges with evidence of student readiness for the academic rigors that lie ahead, the report said.
Read more here.
- Minnetonka Business Helps Girl Scout Donate Dresses to Orphans in Haiti, Africa
- 8 Minnetonka High Seniors Named National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Locally Owned Brewery Signs Lease for Space in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Woman’s Debut Art Show a Lifetime in the Making
- New Pizza Restaurant Coming to Minnetonka
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.