Minnetonka Ranks No. 4 on ‘Best High Schools’ List
This is how the school was described in the list:
“Minnetonka High School is ranked 4th within Minnesota. Students have the opportunity to take International Baccalaureate course work and exams. The IB participation rate at Minnetonka High School is 32 percent. The student body makeup is 51 percent male and 49 percent female, and the total minority enrollment is 10 percent. Minnetonka High School is the only high school in the Minnetonka Public School District.”
Data on more than 21,000 public high schools was evaluated, and U.S. News ranked them based on their performance on state assessment tests and how well students are prepared for college.
Great River School is St. Paul took the No. 1 spot, followed by South St. Paul Secondary and Henry Senior High School at No. 2 and No. 3, respectively.
- Plans for Affordable Housing Complex Move Forward in Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Internet Company Gets in on Twin Cities Business
- Three Minnetonka Basketball Players Make All-Lake Team
- Minnetonka City Council Discusses New Senior Living Facility
- Ridgedale Center Announces New Restaurants, Stores
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.