Minnetonka’s ‘Band on the Run’ 5K is May 17
The second annual Minnetonka Band on the Run 5K is set for Sunday, May 17 at Minnetonka High School. The kids run begins at 9 a.m. with the 5K starting at 9:30 a.m.
The goal of the run-walk is to promote the Minnetonka’s music programs. As such, runners and walkers will go through the course while listening to great music performed by the youth members of the Tonka Band program. A costume contest will also accompany the run, with awards being given out for the best group, single and couple costume.
Registration is open until May 15. For more information or to register, go to http://tonkabandrun.com/.
- Minnetonka to Host Annual ‘Eco Fun Fest’ June 3
- Minnetonka Internet Company Gets in on Twin Cities Business
- Three Minnetonka Basketball Players Make All-Lake Team
- Apartment Plans Submitted for Minnetonka’s Glen Lake Area
- Man Hopes to Bring a Paddle Pub to Lake Minnetonka this Summer
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.