Minnetonka Police Explorer’s Annual Pancake Breakfast is Feb. 15
If you’re in the mood for some pancakes and contributing to a good cause, consider heading over to the annual Minnetonka Police Explorers Post 884 Pancake Breakfast Sunday, Feb. 15.
The Explorers program is for young adults ages 14-20 who have an interest in law enforcement, and any funds raised at the breakfast will go to funding trips to competitions throughout the year.
The breakfast will run from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Minnetonka Community Center, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd. For more information about the program, contact Minnetonka Police Officer Larissa Johnson at 952-939-8500.
- Minnetonka High’s VANTAGE Program Adding 6 New Courses
- 18 Minnetonka Students Get Hennepin Theatre Trust Recognition
- 11 Minnetonka Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Kid-Friendly Cafe Complete With Play Space Coming to Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Business Makes Outside Mag’s “Best Places to Work” List
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.