Minnetonka Elementary School Named “Grandmasters of Chess”
Minnetonka’s Scenic Heights Elementary School took the first place trophy at Youth Enrichment League’s 2014 Holiday Chess Tournament.
According to a school release, the Scenic Heights team was called “Grandmasters of Chess,” and the tournament had a total of 28 teams participate. Each participant played six rounds of chess.
Congrats to the team!
- 10 Minnetonka Choral Students Picked for State Honor Choirs
- New Brew Uses Zebra Mussels Straight from Lake Minnetonka
- Minnetonka’s Bacio Makes 2014 Vita.mn Restaurant Guide
- Minnetonka Business Makes Outside Mag’s “Best Places to Work” List
- Minnetonka High Grad Joins Teach For America
This local update courtesy of your Minnetonka Community Expert.