2013 Minnetonka Music in the Park
Minnetonka Music in the Park
Kick off this Independence Day week right!
Every Tuesday evening between July 2nd to August 6th at 7:00pm pack up your family and friends to meet your neighbors and community at the Minnetonka Civic Center Campus, everyone will enjoy live music in a charming atmosphere.
Make sure to bring along a blanket or chair, even a picnic if you’d like and enjoy local performers playing a wide variety of music for the whole family! Here is a line up of the upcoming shows.
The 2013 performance schedule is as follows:
- July 2
- Flyin’ A’s Trio (country/Southern blues)
- July 9
- Brio Brass (30-piece brass band)
- July 16
- Dan Perry and Ice Cream (13-piece mixed genre, tight vocal harmonies)
- July 23
- Salsa del Soul (Latin salsa, 9-piece band)
Sponsored by Minnwest Bank. Member FDIC.
- July 30
- Eden Prairie Community Band
- August 6
- Bend in the River (17-piece big band)