Littleton is now accepting applications from citizens who want to serve on one of the city’s boards, commissions or authorities:
– Board of Adjustment (three vacancies)
– Building Board of Appeals (two vacancies)
– Election Commission (no vacancies)
– Fine Arts Board (four vacancies)
– Historical Preservation Board (three vacancies)
– South Metro Housing Options (three vacancies)
– Library Board (two vacancies)
– Licensing Authority (one vacancy)
– Littleton Invests for Tomorrow (LIFT) (two vacancies)
– Museum Board (two vacancies)
– Planning Board (four vacancies)
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. Jan. 31, 2015. The city council will review applications and set up interviews in February, and appointments will be made in March. Terms begin April 15.
For more information or questions, call Acting City Clerk Colleen Norton at 303-795-3780.
This local update courtesy of your Littleton Community Expert.