The Colorado Irish Festival is returning for its 21st year on Friday, July 10 and running through Sunday, July 12 at Clement Park, 7306 W. Bowles Ave. in Littleton.
The annual event features kilts, bagpipes, Gaelic sports, Irish step dancing, Irish rock and classic music, live entertainment from bands such as Gaelic Storm, food and fun.
Tickets are on sale now and range from $10 to $13 per day in advance, or $10-$16 at the gate. The event runs from 5-10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. Click here to purchase tickets.
– Littleton Hires New Director of Community Development
– Heritage High School Students Win Science Competition Awards
– NerdWallet: Littleton a ‘Best Place’ for Millennial Job Seekers in Colorado
– Thrillist: Must-Try New Restaurant is Littleton’s Hot Dog Joint
– Tattered Cover Bookstore Moves to Littleton
This local update courtesy of your Littleton Community Expert.
Connect with Agents | Explore Neighborhoods | View Home Listings